Sense is looking for top performing sales professionals who are passionate about making every customer successful and are motivated to advance their career in B2B software sales. Sense’s platform touches thousands of Independent Workers on a daily basis at companies like Google, Facebook, Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and many more.
BDRs are responsible for sourcing, educating, nurturing and developing sales leads into qualified opportunities that will close and add to Sense's quickly growing customer base. Candidate Experience and Contractor Communication is central to our core values. We are a company where our employees can grow their careers and BDR's have a promotional path to an Account Executive role.
- Drive Sense's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events and campaigns.
- Prospect into a target account list ranging from the Fortune 500 to medium-sized organizations; forming relationships with Managers and Directors HR to C-Level executives.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails for outreach, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Use Salesforce.com to track activity and update account/contact information.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Hit and/or exceed quotas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum six-months experience in B2B software sales.
- Intellectually curious and with keen interest technology.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com highly encouraged.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and technology.
- Looking to make a big impact and grow your career at an early-stage, explosive-growth startup.
- Track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations.