At Sense, we are transforming the Contractor Experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Independent Workers now make up nearly 31% of the US workforce totalling almost 41 million. We are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry's first employee engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the contractor.
We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging with their workforce. Sense is seeking a Front-end Engineer to deliver our contractor communication platform to our customers. Sense is a rapidly scaling company making this the best environment to take on ownership as well as learning how to grow a company. As a Front-end Engineer at Sense, you'll be intimately involved with bringing features from idea to completion.
You'll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs and have built and scaled large companies. By working with them, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales. We want to support your career goals, whether it remains here or beyond. Interested in knowing how product management or sales work? Let's have you sit in on actual sales calls. Wondering how to grow engineering teams in a high growth company? We'll directly mentor you and you'll learn from those who've been at multiple successful companies.
- Collaborate with our design and product teams to implement and iterate on features for Sense.
- Break down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other Engineers.
- Meaningfully contribute to the product by suggesting improvements and thinking through features with the whole team.
- Document and educate the rest of the team on front-end best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in React AND/OR equivalent modern UI framework
- Familiarity with a server side MVC web framework
- A demonstrated interest and desire to build beautiful and performant front-end experiences