At Sense, we are transforming the Contractor Experience for the World's Best Places to Work. Independent Workers now make up nearly 31% of the US workforce totalling almost 41 million. We are reinventing the way companies build long-term relationship with this workforce by creating the industry's first employee engagement platform to drastically improve communication and job satisfaction. We believe this type of work is only going to get more common and the experience can be much better for the contractor.
We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging with their workforce. Sense is seeking a Customer Success Manager to deliver our contractor communication platform to the world's best places to work. Sense is a rapidly scaling company making this the best environment to take on ownership as well as learning how to grow a company. As a Customer Success Manager at Sense, you'll take ownership of key customer accounts to establish yourself as an expert in contractor experience and become a trusted partner.
You'll join a collaborative, fun team where everyone, including you, is active in the product defining and development process. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs and have built and scaled large companies. By working with them, you will have the front row seat to see how a company grows and scales. We want to support your career goals, whether it remains here or beyond. Interested in knowing how product management or sales work? Let's have you sit in on actual sales calls. Wondering how to grow customer success and support in a high growth company? We'll directly mentor you and you'll learn from those who've been at multiple successful companies. We're an experienced team and looking forward to working with more great people.
- Understand and align to your customers’ business goals and objectives, ultimately driving Adoption and ROI.
- Achieve Retention, Growth, and Customer Satisfaction goals of your accounts through best in class relationship management and customer service.
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate risk of attrition.
- Ensure on-time delivery of our content + platform solution through effective, pro-active planning and communication.
- Collaborate and communicate cross-functionally with internal team to ensure customer issues and opportunities are addressed in a timely manner.
- Influence product roadmap by looking for customer trends and sharing feedback with Product Management and Marketing teams.
- Meet deadlines independently, balance multiple projects, and proactively communicate delivery and mitigate issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of work experience, including 2+ years of related experience in a Customer/Account Management, or Employee Engagement/Communications role.
- Strong customer presence with Executive-level audiences: ability influencing and supporting their customer needs while demonstrating diplomacy, tact and grace under pressure.
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Previous experience managing B2B customer relationships and/or working in a SaaS environment.
- Experience within recruiting or staffing space is a plus