We are looking for an eCommerce Order Support Lead who is passionate about ensuring that customers have a seamless purchasing process and receive their orders on time. In this role, you will handle both fulfillment requests and customer experience requests. You will be responsible for handling escalated requests from the Customer Experience team. This role provides a unique opportunity to participate in a rapidly growing business by creatively problem-solving customer requests.
- Solely responsible for escalating, troubleshooting and end-to-end handling of select fulfillment requests that come in via customers and the offshore Customer Experience team
- Perform dual role as Customer Experience associate/representative as well as Fulfillment Center professional
- Able to problem solve particularly tricky and/or difficult customer requests
- Provide regular and clear communication to Customer Experience team and customers
- Equal parts people-person, clear communicator, and hands-on go-getter
- Gets the job done right every time, on-time and in an organized fashion
- Familiarity with customer service tools (i.e., Zendesk, Intercom) and Google Suite a plus but not required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in eCommerce CX, Fulfillment or Operations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not mandatory
- Located near our fulfillment center in South San Francisco
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.