We are looking for a highly driven individual to join our team as Creative Designer, someone who will build an elevated brand aesthetic and strong brand experience across all our channels. The Creative Designer will direct, inspire and deliver on our creative vision by collaborating with marketers, producers, designers, copywriters, and artists, among other partners to create topnotch work. S/he will design and implement creative solutions and the production of projects from start to finish. The role is highly dynamic, strategic and creative and you will have a considerable amount of influence. You will bring your past experiences to the role and will use your unique perspective to help us think creatively about how to strengthen our brand to help drive continuous growth at a young startup. Position locations include San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City.
- Create brand and content assets (photography, video, graphic designs, etc.) for SENREVE to convey the brand story across all its marketing channels (email, social, website, offline, etc.)
- Design and implement new product launches from ideation to execution to post-production
- Develop brand decks, campaign creative decks and overall design direction
- Lead on-set creative direction for photography and video needs
- Work with the Heads of Product and Marketing to create campaigns that align with SENREVE’s growth strategy
- Design SENREVE’s promotional materials such as brochures, packaging, direct mail, catalogs etc.
- Assist our social media manager in creating and elevating content when needed
- Excellent computer skills: Creative Suite (e.g. Photoshop, Lightroom, Sketch, etc.)
- Understanding of concept development and brand strategy
- Understanding of film and editing
- Photo and video production experience
- Ability to work on both print and digital-focused projects
- Portfolio demonstrating solid experience in graphic design and/or art direction
- Knowledge of the industry (Branding, Design, Advertising)
- Positive energy with the ability to motivate teams and communicate new ideas
- Highly proactive and solution-oriented
- Knowledgeable in: XHTML, CSS, Adobe, Final Cut Pro (a plus)
- Experience in consumer retail and/or luxury brands
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- BA/BS/BFA in Design and/or MA/MFA (preferred)
- Experience working / interning in the fashion or consumer branded space (a plus)
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand that recently raised $16.75M in Series A funding. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.