APAC MARKETING MANAGER
TITLE: APAC Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Head of APAC
LOCATION: Hong Kong
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an APAC Marketing Manager, someone who is team-oriented, a strong communicator, and goes above and beyond to get the job done. S/he is excited to help us tackle challenging problems, is highly adaptable and eager to learn, and is hungry to jump-in and help drive growth at a young startup. In this role, you will be one of the first employees for SENREVE in Asia and work directly with the Head of APAC and CEO / Co-founder to take on a variety of responsibilities ranging from day-to-day operations to highly strategic projects. You will have a front-row seat to learn how we think about building our business, and you will have an opportunity to add value from Day One.
- Strategy: Assist Head of APAC in planning, strategizing and implementing overall APAC strategy (immediate focus: Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Mainland China)
- Partnerships: Ability to manage multiple strategic partnerships from ideation through to completion
- Event Planning: Assist in overseeing and coordinating for pop-ups and trunk shows with strategic partners / malls across APAC
- Social Media Management: Assist in execution of localized influencer campaign ideas (including who to work with, timeframes, budgets) from start to finish
- Agency Management + Media Relations: Liaise, work with and manage multiple agencies (from marketing, to social media to traditional PR) to help drive continuous brand awareness in APAC markets. You will also have the opportunity to advise and have creative input on campaign strategies.
- General Support: provide general strategic support to Head of APAC
WHO YOU ARE:
- Entrepreneurial and confident spirit with a passion for the luxury retail industry
- Motivated & Driven - always looking for new ways to help expand our brand awareness and reach
- Self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and committed to getting projects completed on time
- Proactive and willing to get your hands dirty!
- Sound business judgement when interacting with customers, internal stakeholders and external partners
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment and an appetite to take on a variety of tasks
- Takes ownership of deliverables and commits to delivering quality results
- Willing to travel within APAC
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years experience in Marketing / PR / Communications or related field OR 2+ years at a top investment bank or consulting firm. Startup experience is a plus.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Mandarin required, Cantonese a plus
- Experience working in China is a plus
- Experience working in the luxury retail and/or e-commerce industry a plus
- BA/BS from a leading institution
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Permanent contract based in Hong Kong
- Standard health benefits
- Office space based in WeWork – take advantage of all the benefits including: community events, be surrounded by likeminded individuals, full suite of amenities
- Travel around APAC to work and meet people from different industries and walks of life
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Rare opportunity to be one of the first employees in APAC to help build up the brand in the region!
If you are excited and ready to help us build up the brand in Asia, please submit your resume to email@example.com
. Our team will review your application, and we will be in touch if your profile and experience fit our requirements.
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy at a family-owned factory that has been producing products for leading luxury brands such as Saint Laurent, Fendi and Balenciaga for 40+ years.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Business Insider, Tatler, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Gal Meets Glam, Sincerely Jules, Aimee Song, and Something Navy, among others. In addition to its own website, the brand can be purchased through Shopbop, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Fred Segal and Farfetch. The company has raised financing from prominent angels and family offices.