Generalist | San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking for a highly motivated full-time intern to join our team as a ‘General Athlete’, someone who is team-oriented, a strong communicator, and goes above and beyond to get the job done. An Athlete is excited to help us tackle challenging problems, is highly adaptable and eager to learn, and is hungry to jump-in and help drive growth at a young startup. In this role, you will work directly with the management team to take on a variety of responsibilities ranging from day-to-day operations to highly strategic projects. You will have a front-row seat to learn how we think about building our business, and you will have an opportunity to add value from day 1. You will bring your past experiences to the role and will use your unique perspective to help us think creatively about how to approach the biggest challenges and opportunities facing our company.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
● Research systems and technologies that can be integrated into our current processes to increase consistency and productivity
● Create ideal customer experience by interacting with and directly helping customers
● Assist with ongoing events such as Photoshoots, Pop-ups, in-store events, etc.
● Conduct analysis in various functions such as Marketing, Operations, Productions, Sales
● Support the Operations team in shipping & fulfillment logistics
● Website optimizations and management
● Build efficiencies into our current processes by establishing and documenting SOPs
● Edit videos, photos, and be involved with product development if the skills align
● Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the luxury retail industry
● Self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
● Sound business judgement when interacting with customers, internal stakeholders and external partners
● Quick learner in a fast-paced environment and an appetite to take on a variety of tasks
● Strong communicator that can clearly synthesize information in a concise manner
● Takes ownership of deliverables and commits to delivering quality results
● Team-oriented and a strong collaborator; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
● Exceptional time management skills and accountability
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● Currently enrolled in a leading BA program or BA/BS from a leading institution
● Experience working in the luxury retail industry a plus (not required)
Senreve was born in 2015 when, as rising female professionals, we found ourselves in search of the perfect luxury handbag. We were seeking something that was beautiful and feminine, but also versatile enough to keep up with our everyday lives. However, we discovered most designer bags didn’t fully consider all of these needs, so we decided to take matters into our own hands.
Senreve is the combination of “Sense” and “Dream”, and our brand is built upon the coexistence of dichotomies: everyday and fantasy, tradition and innovation, design and versatility—creating an elevated experience that defies trade-offs. We believe women are multifaceted and can have it all—no compromise necessary.
With Senreve, women are now free to go about their day with ease, empowered to better live their busy, modern lifestyles. From phone and wallet to laptop and lipstick—finally a beautiful bag that knows how to multitask.
What we’ve created is a seamless blend of elegant design, impeccable quality and innovative construction. Our bags are sleek, structured and designed to carry your life in style. They're also lightweight, travel-friendly and just as appropriate for a business meeting as they are for happy hour or brunch.