At SENREVE, we are thrilled that our customer base is filled with accomplished, inspiring individuals, and our Community Manager will proactively and retroactively support our engagement with them on our social media platforms. S/he will be able to quickly respond to customer comments using a witty, conversational, on-brand voice, and will always be willing to support and assist our customers to best improve their SENREVE experience. Additionally, our Community Manager will assist our Head of Social and Community and Head of Growth Marketing to visualize digital content, collaborate with our creative designers and copywriters, and strategize on our paid social campaigns and promotions.
● Quickly and empathetically support customers on all social media channels
● Monitor all relevant social media channels and respond to social media comments, with an emphasis on providing attentive, white-glove responses
● Keep track of our social media metrics and create reports on customer engagement and sentiment
● Discern when situations need to be escalated to our Customer team and take the necessary steps
● Assist the Head of Community and Head of Growth Marketing in planning and producing social media content, including paid social campaigns
● Strategically consider ways to grow our social media influence through the production of quality content
● Past experience in creating and monitoring social media content for a retail brand, ideally a direct-to-consumer brand
● A strong sense of aesthetic and an understanding of how to incorporate SENREVE’s values into every social media comment or post
● Talented writer who loves good grammar and understands the balance between wit and professionalism
● Outstanding communication skills with both customers and senior management
● Customer-first mentality and willingness to tackle the most complex and challenging customer situations with grace and professionalism
● Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury retail direct-to-consumer e-commerce
● Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
● Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
● Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
● Photoshop skills preferred but not required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 1-3+ years of experience as a community manager or social media and content editor
● BA/BS degree
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.