We are looking for a highly driven individual to join our team as a Product Manager, someone who will work with our Co-Founders and Executive team to determine the company’s product and features needs, and then lead our engineers, UI/UX and graphics teams to build products for both customer-facing and internal applications. S/he is excited to help us tackle challenging problems, is highly adaptable and eager to learn, and is hungry to jump-in and help drive growth at a young startup. The role is highly strategic and you will have a considerable amount of influence. You will bring your past experiences to the role and will use your unique perspective to help us think creatively about how to approach the biggest challenges and opportunities facing our company.
● Manage our most important storefront, our e-commerce site, by thinking through the best ways to create a luxury shopping experience that strongly conveys our brand yet still optimizes for conversion
● Work with the UI/UX Designer to identify user pain points and improve our user experience on our website; think about how we can constantly improve the functionality and features as we scale our product offerings (i.e finding a way to show an image when we offer monograms, custom bags, and special campaigns)
● Own the entire timeline for products and features, from ideation to testing to execution
● Bring together and lead communication between key stakeholders from different teams to create cross-functional features
● Work with the Co-Founders and Executive team to plan our technology infrastructure update strategy and create a set of goals for our team
● Outstanding communication skills with engineers, fellow employees, and C-Suite team
● Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury retail direct-to-consumer e-commerce
● A highly strategic and entrepreneurial thinker; ready to envision and implement products that will quickly scale as our brand grows
● Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
● Highly efficient self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
● Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
● People management skills which include but are not limited to recruiting, training, feedback, delegation, organization and career coaching
● Exceptional time management skills and accountability
● Analytical mindset; experienced in Excel and/or SQL
● Experience in performing customer research
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 3-5+ years of work experience, including 2+ years in product management for a tech or direct-to-consumer retail company OR experience in management consulting, business/corporate strategy, start-up, or UI/UX design
● BA/BS from a leading institution
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.