We are looking for a Head of Customer Experience who is passionate about delivering a luxury experience to our customers, is motivated by “customer love” and strives to bring a positive, personal, and professional touch to each customer interaction. SENREVE is overturning the traditional luxury retail model, and that creates a unique CX challenge: how do we create a white-glove, bespoke experience through primarily online sales channels? For our brand, an excellent customer experience is critical, as it allows our customers to feel connected to our brand’s values and mission of providing quality luxury products for professionals. The person who excels in this role will have experience in leading customer service teams, and will also understand the role of customer service in converting initial sales to repeat sales to brand evangelism. We want our customers to gush about the SENREVE brand to their friends and families, so that it becomes a well-known and beloved consumer luxury brand for a new generation.
As the CCO, you will hire and lead a team of CX professionals who are motivated by happy customers. You will be a critical member of the Executive team with significant impact on the future of our company. You will play a hybrid role, becoming the go-to person for our customers before, during and after making a purchasing decision. You will have a unique opportunity to define and scale our customer service function by developing streamlined, robust systems and processes to ensure we are offering a consistent, elevated customer experience. You will help us scale this function by building a team over the next year. This role will serve as the backbone to the CX team and be responsible for establishing our CX procedures and setting long-term CX goals to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their luxury experience.
● Own the SENREVE customer experience; determine scalable actions to expand our CX capabilities as our customer base grows
● Oversee end-to-end customer communication experience from the time that a potential customer signs up for an account through the time that s/he receives the item
● Define, manage and report customer success metrics (Response Time, Customer Satisfaction etc.) on a weekly basis to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
● Determine the best strategies and techniques to nurture our customers post-purchase and improve our rate of repeat purchases
● Create new and innovative ways to celebrate our customers through VIP and loyalty programs and special customer events
● Hire, train and manage a customer service team within the first 12-18 months; manage our domestic and abroad CX team members
● Approach each customer interaction as an opportunity to sell (and up-sell)
● Communicate with sales, production and fulfillment teams regarding customer timelines and sentiment
● Work cross-functionally with our e-commerce and social media teams to create a strong customer journey through automated emails and social customer service triaging
● Use analytics to fully understand our customer funnel and strategically raise our NPS
● Think creatively about what is necessary to bring the personalized luxury experience into the modern age and implement positive process changes
● Outstanding communication skills with both customers and senior management
● Customer-first mentality and willingness to tackle the most complex and challenging customer situations with grace and professionalism
● Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury retail direct-to-consumer e-commerce
● Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
● Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
● Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
● People management skills which include but are not limited to recruiting, training, feedback, delegation, organization and career coaching
● You’re comfortable with multiple types of customer communication, including phone, email, online chat, etc.
● Exceptional time management skills and accountability
● Analytical mindset with Excel proficiency
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 5-10+ years professional experience working in customer experience or business operations
● Experience working in the luxury retail or direct-to-consumer space preferred
● BA/BS from a leading institution, MBA or graduate degree preferred
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.