SENREVE is looking for a Head of Data Analytics, as a part of our Executive team, to lead our data collection and analysis. Besides performing data analysis, our Head of Data Analytics will also strategically build an infrastructure of data tools that will enable us to have best-in-industry data-driven decision making. The tools put in place by the Head of Data Analytics will allow our company to grow by highly understanding all internal and external aspects of our business. At SENREVE, we design our products with the end consumers in mind. This means that we need comprehensive data on our customers’ needs and pain points to guide our design choices. Beyond that, quality data influences our decisions related to our production, operations, growth strategy, marketing and more – we do not make a crucial decision regarding the future and trajectory of the company without data to back it.
● Work with the rest of the Executive team to define data-driven KPIs for each of our internal teams
● Plan and lead our data strategy for the next several years; determine how our company can best leverage data to support growth and fully understand our business
● Build our data pipeline and determine how to build out the reports and KPIs that our team needs; work cross-functionally to create solutions for our teams’ data pain points
● Provide weekly, monthly, and annual reports; develop multi-source dashboards that are easy for all team members to use and understand
● Identify areas where we lack sufficient data and improve our processes
● Be our expert on current trends in data collection methods
● Extremely skilled in Excel and SQL
● Experience in R and/or Python for data analysis
● Experience in database design and management
● Strong understanding of Google Analytics and other similar tools
● Outstanding communication skills with engineers, fellow employees, and C-Suite team
● Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● An entrepreneurial thinker who can anticipate the metrics that will be most beneficial to our business
● Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
● Highly efficient self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
● Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 2-4+ years of experience in quantitative field (e.g. finance, consulting, data analytics data engineering)
● Experience with a direct-to-consumer brand preferred
● BA/BS degree from a top institution
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.