We are looking for a highly driven individual to join our team as a Retention Marketing Associate, someone who will work with our Retention Marketing Manager to drive SENREVE’s customer engagement and lifetime value. As Retention Marketing Associate, you will help the Manager increase customer engagement, conversion and retention across all channels including website/landing pages, email newsletters, text messaging, social media and more. This position provides a unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup and to solve challenging problems that ultimately help drive growth. Position locations include San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City.
- Assist with the strategy, development, and execution of retention marketing campaigns to drive customer repeat rate, LTV and engagement
- Optimize the customer journey by developing reactivation strategies at key points and pre-emptive strategies to retain customers
- Develop lifecycle specific programs and promotions through continuous A/B testing
- Increase customer loyalty by creating a personalized contact strategy and developing loyalty programs
- Launch campaigns that engage customers and maximize repeat revenue during promotional events and new product launches
- Coordinate with the creative associate and free-lancers to develop a thorough understanding of what resonates with customers and create appropriate content/messaging
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to take large amounts of data and turn it into actionable initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills with customers, fellow employees and C-Suite team
- Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Highly efficient self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
- Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4+ years of work experience, including 2+ years of retention/email marketing experience with prior ecommerce experience
- BA/BS from a leading institution
- Prior experience working within email platforms, ecommerce platforms (Shopify), data and CRM management and basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Prior experience in developing marketing strategies, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand that recently raised $16.75M in Series A funding. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.