We are looking for a highly strategic, creative and motivated individual to join our team as Social Media Manager, someone who will work with our COO and Marketing Team to create engaging content across SENREVE’s social media channels. As Social Media Manager, you will focus on building an emotional connection and affinity to our brand. You will design social media content, develop influencer relations and build meaningful partnerships to grow brand awareness, acquire new customers and drive traffic/conversion. This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one.
- Lead the development and execution of our social media marketing and influencer strategies on existing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube
- Work with the Marketing Team, the Head of Creative and freelancers to brainstorm, ideate and execute organic creative social content
- Explore new audiences and platforms for both our social media presence and influencer programming on channels such as TikTok, Snapchat etc.
- Continually test channel-specific strategies, learn across audiences and report findings to the Management Team
- Create cross functional reports on engagement KPIs and track performance to goals on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Lead weekly/monthly reporting, both internally and externally, with the goal of building best practices and iterating on what works
- Lead ad content development and testing strategy for paid social
- Define annual roadmap and vision for paid social channels within the business
- Live and breathe social media and the influencer space
- Know where and when we should engage on individual channels and how best to partner with influencers to build brand affinity with new audiences
- Understanding of paid media and the partnership between it and organic social media
- Creative eye and can easily collaborate with an internal or external creative team to create stellar social media content
- Possess a growth mindset and will foster a test-and-learn approach across the marketing team
- Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Self-motivated and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Excellent communication with audiences across all levels of the company
- Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of social media marketing experience in the fashion, lifestyle and/or direct-to-consumer space
- BA/BS from a leading institution preferred
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand that recently raised $16.75M in Series A funding. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.