SENREVE is looking for a People Operations Manager who will play an important role in supporting our team and culture as we drive significant brand growth. This is a unique opportunity for a talented leader with diverse HR experience to make a positive impact and grow their career with SENREVE.
This role will support brand goals and objectives by driving an engaged culture that is focused on elevating and developing existing talent, optimizing operational capabilities and attracting new talent to support brand growth. The Senior Manager, People will lead the establishment of, and compliance with, people systems and processes for the organization and will work with leaders across the organization to define the employee experience at SENREVE.
This person must have an authentic and genuine leadership style with a hands-on, action-oriented approach as they will be charged with charting the course of effective engagement and people strategies that support the performance and growth at SENREVE. Position locations include San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City.
What You’ll Do
- Guide the overall People function including day-to-day HR activities, consulting and advising on policy and procedure, staffing, payroll, compensation, employee relations, and development, as well as organizational and change management
- Serve as a strategic business partner in driving the business as it relates to our people, brand culture and organizational effectiveness
- Build, develop, and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with leaders and employees across all functions
- Proactively assess business needs for People services and develop strategies to meet those needs, including automation to improve efficiency, employee training and development and tools to develop a high performing organization
- Address and help resolve employee relation issues and other immediate issues to minimize risk and build a healthy and productive culture
- Ensure alignment between individual and organization goals and objectives
- Sponsor and lead company initiatives that support the overall brand strategy
- Coach employees and leaders on career development, goal setting, performance improvement, and people management
- Partner with leadership team on talent assessment, organizational design, and learning and development initiatives
- Develop a strategy to promote positive employment branding as well as a well-defined employee journey
- Create and oversee a comprehensive onboarding process for all new hires
- Engage consultants to fill gaps where necessary to execute goals outlined in the People strategy
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience
- 5+ years of People Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience
- Experience practicing HR in a multi-state/multi-location environment (global experience a plus)
- Previous talent management, succession planning, and learning and development experience
- Strong experience and demonstrated skills in handling a variety of employee relations issues
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- HRIS and ATS experience
- Experience with a retail and/or apparel company preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand based in San Francisco, CA. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.