We are looking for a highly driven individual to join our team as Chief of Staff, someone who will act as the right-hand woman/man to our CEO and COO. The Chief of Staff will work alongside the CEO and COO in all parts of the business and act as a strategist, consultant and implementer. S/he will be involved in operations, hiring, marketing and much more to develop SENREVE’s long-term strategy and to sustain rapid growth. S/he is excited to help the CEO and COO tackle challenging problems, is highly adaptable and eager to learn, and is hungry to jump-in and help drive growth at a young startup from day one. The Chief of Staff will have a front-row seat in learning how the CEO and COO think about building our business.
- Advise and assist the CEO in effective decision-making, project management and execution of strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the COO on hiring and employee initiatives such as outbound candidate recruiting efforts, onboarding new hires, and resolving employee concerns to ensure all employee issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously
- Work with the CEO and COO to develop agendas and materials for meetings, track next steps and see follow-ups to completion
- Work with the management team to help build and implement company strategy
- Build and develop relationships with other employees to increase efficiency in existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies
- Manage and ensure appropriate and timely follow up on internal and external requests for information or action
- Ensure that the goals of our individual business units are aligned with our long-term company vision through cross-team communication
- Support day-to-day operations of the company; willing to “roll up sleeves” if needed with a “no task is too small” mentality
- Entrepreneurial and confident spirit with a passion for the luxury retail industry
- Self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
- Great at multitasking and task prioritization
- Sound business judgement when interacting with customers, internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong analytical thinking; able to derive key insights from messy data
- Quick learner in a fast-paced environment and an appetite to take on a variety of tasks
- Strong communicator who can clearly synthesize information in a concise manner
- Takes ownership of deliverables and commits to delivering quality results with great attention to detail
- Excited to disrupt the luxury retail industry and position SENREVE as the most-coveted luxury brand for a new generation of accomplished professionals
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-4 years professional experience in top-tier Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking, Private Equity or Consumer startup
- MBA from a leading institution
- Experience working in the direct-to-consumer space (a plus)
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand that recently raised $16.75M in Series A funding. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.