We are looking for an Operations Manager who is passionate about delivering a luxury end-to-end customer experience and thrives in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will be responsible for managing fulfillment, a key area of operations for us.
As the primary team member responsible for shipping and fulfillment, you will manage and oversee all activities in our warehouse. You will take full ownership of all warehouse operations while keeping a customer-focused attitude. You will play a crucial role in ensuring quality, timely worldwide outbound shipping to our customers and in coordinating inbound shipments from our factory in Italy. You will have ownership of all inventory management and CRM tools, and will aid in scaling up our warehousing capabilities as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace. You will have a unique opportunity to train and build the growing shipping department.
● Utilize our order and fulfillment tools to manage all orders and ensure timely fulfillment
● Train and manage our warehouse team for day-to-day operations
● Process all returns and exchanges and escalate customer situations to senior management as necessary
● Manage warehouse operations related to shipping and receiving
● Track and manage any repairs needed on product
● Track and manage inventory levels weekly and work directly with production team to limit backorders and prevent shipping delays
● Constantly improve the operations, cleanliness and organization of the warehouse
● Coordinate all inbound shipments from our factory in Italy
● Research and weigh new warehousing options as the business rapidly grows
● Schedule and train warehouse associates to prepare bags for shipment
● Responsible for quality control of products shipped to customers
● Work directly with domestic and international shipping carriers (UPS, USPS, DHL) to schedule and ensure on-time weekly pickups
● Look for ways to improve operations and implement new systems and processes
● Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
● Detail-oriented and diligent about packing and sending product that is a positive reflection of the SENREVE brand and will ensure customer satisfaction
● Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, flexible environment
● Sound business judgement when interacting with customers, internal stakeholders and external partners
● Motivated self-starter that can take on projects and manage them end-to-end, seeking help and guidance as needed
● Outstanding communication skills with both customers and senior management team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 2+ years professional experience in operations
● Experience working in the direct-to-consumer e-commerce industry a plus
● College degree preferred, but not mandatory
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.