SENREVE is searching for a UI/UX/Graphics Designer to create simple, elegant, and highly functional interfaces for our website and digital marketing platforms. As a direct-to-consumer luxury brand, our website is our storefront. Just as traditional luxury retailers strategically design their storefronts to maximize the bespoke experience, we aim for our website to be a delightful surprise for our customers – easy-to-use, visually engaging, interactive and informative.
This role will have three main functions: UI, UX, and graphics. The UI component deals primarily with the aesthetic of our website design. Not only must our website be aesthetically pleasing, it must also “feel” like a luxury experience. The Designer will be responsible for cultivating a cohesive design that evokes that feeling of luxury, and for systematically introducing and maintaining it across our platforms. The UX component is the left-brain portion of this role. It deals with fully understanding our customers and their needs, through the use of analytics and user testing. The Designer will create customer journey maps, user flows, and other descriptive tools to gain insight into our customers’ engagement with our digital interfaces. Additionally, s/he will be comfortable with creating prototypes and using rapid iteration to quickly and comprehensively upgrade our digital platforms so that they are best suited to provide a bespoke, white-glove experience for our users. Additionally, you will create concepts and assets for digital and physical customer communications. You will have a unique opportunity to help define our visual brand.
Please include a link to your online portfolio when sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Deeply understand SENREVE’s current UI/UX and use this understanding to design and enact improvements that build upon our existing offerings
● Work with the Product Manager to ensure that the design vision is cohesive and comprehensive
● Multitask to complete many different UI/UX projects simultaneously
● Constantly think about how the visual experience of our website can be improved and give detailed instructions to our engineers to execute the vision
● Create prototypes and lead subsequent end-user testing
● Discover all edge cases on our website and implement solutions
● Lead our user research and create customer journey maps, user flows, and user personas to give us further insight into our target user profile
● Rapidly prototype iterative designs, accounting for feedback from end-users and the rest of the SENREVE team
● Create on-brand assets, including but not limited to landing pages, emails, marketing ads, banners, social media posts and print materials
● Collaborate with the team to assess design requirements and goals, and iterate quickly
● Design assets for both mobile and web
● Recolor and retouch product and lifestyle images when needed
● Ability to empathize with our end users and understand their pain points
● A strong copywriter who can provide clear, engaging instructions that guide our end-users through our interface
● Intensely curious and excited to use UX research to collect and analyze data
● Experience in wireframing and UI prototyping
● Strong visual communicator
● Utilize analytics to derive insights and formulate recommendations for executive team
● Ability to think critically and learn quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Passionate and knowledgeable about luxury retail direct-to-consumer e-commerce
● Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
● Highly organized and detail oriented with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
● Team-oriented and a strong collaborator; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
● Exceptional time management skills and accountability
● Skills in software engineering a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 2+ Years of UX and/or UI experience, ideally at a direct-to-consumer company
● Demonstrates skills in typography, layout, hierarchy, branding and visual storytelling via a strong portfolio of work
● Proficient with Adobe CC
● Strong communication skills – written and verbal
● Experience working in the luxury retail industry a plus
● Basic coding ability a plus
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.