We are looking for a Wholesale Manager who is excited about delivering a functional luxury product to customers through strategic partnerships with wholesalers. In this role, you will be a leader managing our invoices and accounts with our wholesale partnerships. You will work directly with the Co-Founders and Head of Production to manage relationships with our wholesale partners in order to ensure a consistent brand and continued growth. You will have a big impact on a growing company as the line of products expands and our number of wholesale partners grows. Position locations include San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York City.
● Manage invoices and accounts with our wholesale partners
● Help to identify, develop and implement partnerships with wholesalers that will elevate the SENREVE brand and connect us to more customers
● Collaborate cross-functionally to align business, revenue, and brand goals
● Maintain our existing relationships with our wholesale partners
● Resourcefulness and ability to “hustle” and cultivate relationships with wholesale partners on behalf of SENREVE
● Ability to thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-growth, and entrepreneurial startup environment
● Strong analytical skills to track accounts and to measure partnership performance with key performance indicators
● Passion for the intersection of traditional high-end luxury, technology and digitally native vertical brands
● Motivated and trustworthy self-starter with high efficiency work style, time management, and accountability
● Team-oriented; willing to take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● 2-4+ years in wholesale or business development
● BA/BS degree required
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.