We are looking for a Head of Business Development who is passionate about driving high-profile strategic partnerships in order to attain long-term sustainable growth for SENREVE, a company at the intersection of luxury fashion and technology. As a direct-to-consumer luxury brand, we aim to become the new epitome of luxury for a new generation. In this role, you will seek out partnerships with third parties such as high-profile celebrities, fashion influencers, retail partners, and peer luxury brands that complement and elevate SENREVE’s status. Our goal is to become a household name, and you will play an integral role in expanding SENREVE’s brand across the global luxury world through strategic partnerships.
● Identify, develop and implement partnerships with other brands that will elevate the SENREVE brand and connect us to more customers
● Conceive of and execute creative, out-of-the-box, press-worthy,
brand-elevating partnerships, including but not limited to high-profile
exclusive events, product collaborations, pop-up shops, and others
● Collaborate cross-functionally to align business, revenue, and brand goals
● Negotiate and close strategic partnership deals
● Maintain long-term relationships with high-profile organizations and individuals
● Strong existing rolodex and network of potential partners that can elevate and enhance SENREVE’s brand
● Resourcefulness and ability to “hustle” and cultivate relationships with high-profile partners on behalf of SENREVE
● Ability to think creatively and generate out-of-the-box partnership ideas in order to perpetuate the SENREVE mythology and narrative in order to continually elevate SENREVE’s brand
● Poise, gravitas and polish; strong sales skills; ability to execute and close deals with potential partners, customers and vendors by representing SENREVE’s brand story
● High EQ and shrewd ability to negotiate deal terms
● Ability to thrive in an intense, fast-paced, high-growth, and entrepreneurial startup environment
● Strong analytical skills to measure partnership performance with key performance indicators
● Passion for the intersection of traditional high-end luxury, technology and digitally native vertical brands
● Motivated and trustworthy self-starter with high efficiency work style, time management, and accountability
● Team-oriented; willing to take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
● BA from a leading institution preferred, MBA is a plus
● Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience
● Previous experience in sales, business development or strategic partnerships; experience at a luxury brand is a plus
SENREVE is a direct-to-consumer luxury handbag brand. SENREVE serves the modern professional woman by combining luxury design and quality with versatility and functionality. Its products are handcrafted in Florence, Italy, at a family-owned factory that creates products for leading luxury brands.
The company launched in November 2016 and has been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, Elle, Vogue, People, InStyle, among others, and worn by celebrities and influencers such as Jessica Alba, Julianne Hough, Priyanka Chopra, Jenna Dewan, Emma Roberts, Aimee Song, and Chiara Ferragni among others. The brand has also partnered with leading players in luxury retail including Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, and Farfetch.