Are you excited about making an impact in the software development community? Do you have a passion for open source software? Would you like to help us secure the software that runs the world?
Semmle is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own all go-to-market activities for our flagship platform, Semmle LGTM. In this role, you will identify key use cases, track technology trends, and create engaging content to accelerate adoption of LGTM and drives awareness within the Open Source community.
In this role, you'll work closely with product management, customer success, and our field sales teams worldwide.
- Design and execute go-to-market campaigns to drive awareness and increase adoption of LGTM within the open source development community
- Develop messaging and positioning for Semmle LGTM targeting technical personas, including developers, security researchers, technical executives; provide customer feedback to drive product strategy
- Create effective marketing content including blog posts, landing pages, case studies, videos, presentations, and sales collateral in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
- Work closely with our online marketing team to measure our impact to the sales & marketing funnel (from web visitor to purchase) and implement improvements to accelerate conversion rates at each stage of the funnel
- Engage with customers regularly to understand the core use cases; relay insights back to product management, and showcase our customers’ achievements to the security community
We’re looking for a motivated self-starter ready to do the work and eager to build a team to scale your effectiveness.
- 5-7 years professional experience
- 3-5 years of product marketing or go-to-market; experience working sales and channel closely with product management and/or engineering
- Previous experience as a developer and/or in developer marketing; deep understanding of the developer community and the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to secure products, including application security, static analysis, code review, CI/CD, and DevSecOps
- Master storyteller skills. You can craft a compelling narrative across different channels, and match the message to the medium
- Experience in B2B marketing and working closely with sales teams is preferred
- Experience with growth marketing technologies including marketing automation; preferably HubSpot
Semmle is the leading innovator in the field of software engineering analytics. Some of the most highly regarded software development organizations in the world use Semmle to develop better software faster (Google, Microsoft, NASA ...). Seamlessly integrated into the developer workflow, LGTM provides feedback and recommendations right where you need it.
We offer intellectually stimulating work, competitive salaries, and a relaxed work environment.
How do you apply?
Semmle aims to hire outstanding people who have a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures. We actively support diversity and inclusion in the workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital status or disability status.