Junior Administrative Assistant.
Semmle is a cutting edge software company growing our office in central Oxford. We are currently hiring for a Junior Administrative Assistant as part of continued growth: an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to develop his/her career in an office environment.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your Covering Letter and CV by 5pm on Friday 15th June, 2019.
Location: Blue Boar Court, 9 Alfred Street, Oxford, OX1 4EH
Salary: This is a permanent role paying between £18,000 - £22,000 depending on skills and experience.
- Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering, screening and forwarding all incoming calls.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post, couriers and deliveries.
- Monitoring visitors’ access (logbook & issue visitor pass.).
- Updating calendars and schedule meetings.
- Booking world-wide travel based on company travel policy and procedures.
- Performing other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and the like.
- Ordering front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Ordering daily supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Assisting in arranging company outings and events.
- Assisting with Admin and HR tasks as needed.
Education & Experience:
- 2 A Levels or equivalent
- GCSE in English & Maths
- 1-2 years of related experience (Experience in a fast-paced private sector organisation will be preferred).
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically MS word and Excel.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality.
- Dependable, punctual and have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
Semmle is the leading innovator in the field of software engineering analytics. Some of the biggest software development organisations in the world, including NASA, Microsoft, Google, Apple and Facebook use our technology to achieve engineering excellence
For further company information, please visit our website:
Semmle actively supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age citizenship, marital status or disability status.