Seldon is looking for a Field Marketing professional to join our team. Here at Seldon, we believe that machine learning will soon be at the core of every connected business. We’ve already created an ever-evolving open source platform that helps organisations build intelligent services and make better decisions. Today, we’re at the hub of a global community of developers and leading multinational companies, meaning that the work we do benefits millions of people. And like our platform, we’re growing.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. She/he will work closely with the Commercial Director and the Sales team to promote lead generation (MQL, SQL) and create upsell opportunities.
- Plan and execute field marketing ‘sprint’ campaigns after conducting preliminary research.
- Develop robust knowledge of Seldon platform, components.
- Produce various literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events (TensorFlow meetup, Monthly industry breakfasts, Trade shows).
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues.
- Account-Based Marketing.
- Attend relevant trade shows and events.
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Manage social media activity surrounding field marketing campaigns.
- Track expenses in an organized fashion.
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities.
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team.
- Sales Toolkit support (including all brochures and presentations).
- Ownership of Marketing Automation Tool (Pardot)
- DemandGen – ability to build strategic brand awareness in target industries/accounts.
- LeadGen - ability to develop an automated pipeline through traditional lead generation and inbound campaigns.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords expertise.
- Experience in HTML, running email marketing campaigns and/or working with Web analytics tools
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information to people of all levels: peers, subordinates, sales and leadership.
- Analytical ability to review data and reports and formulate recommendations based on facts.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to effectively multi-task, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong team player.
5+ years of experience.
Bachelor's degree in marketing/Digital marketing preferred or equivalent experience.
Position may require the ability to travel on occasion and the ability to meet tight deadlines.