Seldon is looking for a Machine Learning Developer to join our team. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. We provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including Seldon Core
. We also contribute to open source projects under the Kubeflow
umbrella including KFServing
Your role at Seldon would be:
- Contribute to Seldon's open source products and the wider ecosystem of open projects we work on.
- Contribute to Seldon's Enterprise Seldon Deploy product.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Familiarity with Go and Python.
- Experience with Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Familiarity with linux based development.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Experience of using machine learning tools in production.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.