Seldon is looking for a Research Engineer to join our team. We are focused on making it easy for machine learning models to be deployed and managed at scale in production. We provide Cloud Native products that run on top of Kubernetes and are open-core with several successful open source projects including Seldon Core
. We also contribute to open source projects under the Kubeflow
umbrella including KFServing
Your role at Seldon would be to work with the data science team to optimize and scale the core algorithms for online machine learning analytics including black box model explanation, outlier detection, bias detection and concept drift.
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Expertise on algorithm optimization and scaling for large data sets.
- A broad understanding of machine learning algorithms and techniques.
- Experience of using machine learning tools in production.
- Familiarity with Python development, ideally including C extensions (Cython)
- Familiarity with Linux based development.
- Contribution to open source projects.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.