We are a top tier VC funded company, headquartered in Silicon Valley and currently in stealth mode. The company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives, who have successfully built and scaled high growth global companies before.
If you have the aspirations to work on cutting edge technologies and frameworks, side by side with some of the smartest technologists, this may be a unique place for you. Dare to be part of the excitement?
You will be working as a part of a distributed agile team, building a new SaaS platform and a suite of enterprise applications that solve a variety of hard data analytics problems. You will be responsible for ensuring that the framework and products we develop meet the established quality goals. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of technologies from front-end UI(web and mobile) to back-end distributed web services, and device software.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases for new or updated components
- Identify issues and generate issue reports
- Maintain effective communication with the product owner and developers on observed issues and defect prioritization
- Candidates with programming experience will also get opportunity to work on test automation
- Software automation and manual testing including: Functional and Regression Testing, System Testing, API testing, and Database and Server side testing. Performance Testing is a plus
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- 2+ years of work experience in software test engineering preferably at an enterprise SaaS organization where you were responsible for application and/or security testing of web application and/or network applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS is desirable but we will consider other candidates with strong and relevant work experience
- Understanding and knowledge of modern test methods utilized in functional, user interface, system, integration, load, and scalability testing
- Experience in REST API testing
- Experience writing, managing, and using test cases using a test tracking tool such as Jira
- Proficient in working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Exposure to AWS or Azure environments including familiarity with common services,
- Experience with virtual platforms/hypervisors and containers is highly desirable
- Experience in writing scripts or programs to analyze/validate large data sets. Knowing how to use SQL queries and generate data
- Know-how of NoSQL databases and message brokers
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently