We are top-tier, VC-funded Silicon Valley startup currently in stealth mode. Our company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives who have scaled multiple successful global companies from the ground-up, and our team includes highly-skilled software engineers and machine-learning experts who have built highly-diverse, custom AI-powered systems in the cloud.
Even in stealth, we are changing the game on how AI-powered applications are built and offered to Fortune 5000 global enterprises. We are combining both foundational and cutting-edge advancements in the machine-learning and cloud-systems to highly-researched, high-value products for the enterprise.
Description/What You’ll Do
You will work with a team of machine-learning experts and seasoned software engineers in the development of our machine learning algorithms for solving tough questions in the areas of cybersecurity and data privacy by applying novel techniques to an existing architecture. You would play a central role in ensuring the accuracy and speed of the system so that it is appropriate for inclusion in streaming cloud-based systems where both accuracy and performance are of paramount importance.
- Masters (5+ years) or PhD (3+ years) in computer science or a related technical field with a focus on statistics or machine-learning
- Track-record of carrying high-level requirements to solution design and deployment
- Experience developing production-grade machine-learned models
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions to problems
- Very strong understanding of the areas of statistics related to predictive modeling
- Ability to explain and implement several machine-learning algorithms from the ground-up
- Enjoy understanding the structure of a problem and framing data-driven solutions to it
- Strong background in Python or Java, developing production-quality, maintainable code
- Strong background in OOP, leveraging abstraction and interfaces to effect
- Enjoys sharing ideas, working with communicative teams, and driving solutions
- Masters or PhD in computer science with a focus on computational linguistics and statistical machine-learning
- Experience developing production natural-language processing systems (6+ years PhD, 8+ years Masters)
- Experience building natural language interfaces (e.g., chatbots)
- Familiarity with microservices and stateless system development