SECURITI is growing fast. We’re a first-class team seeking a high-energy, tech-savvy Marketing Operations/SalesForce expert to join the ride and help us go faster! As a Senior MarTech/Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of SECURITI’s MarketingOps/SalesOps stack (Marketo, SalesForce, Outreach) from a strategic, programmatic and operational perspective. This role owns the administration, collection, creation, execution and distribution of workflows and lead lifecycle best practices and works with marketing, sales and executive teams to deliver accurate reporting of marketing campaign performance and sales pipeline visibility.
- Serve as SECURITI’s SME, optimizing Marketo and SalesForce performance across the organization and ensuring accurate reporting and dashboards
- Own existing Marketo and SalesForce stack. Evaluate new marketing technology that can enable SECURITI to grow its business faster and more efficiently.
- Build and implement email marketing campaigns to execute our ABM strategy, staged campaign flows,, nurture streams, and A/B test optimizations
- Build and monitor the lead life cycle, lead scoring, and lead source frameworks and evolve them based on the performance
- Monitor, review, and report on campaign results and make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness, resulting in increased ROI
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues, email deliverability and other essential marketing ops functions
- Own smart list development, identifying target audiences, template development, persona targeting, utilizing Marketo best practices
- Recommend, create and manage Marketo and SalesForce dashboards and reports vital to driving revenue and optimal ROI
- Administer Outreach, ensuring optimal performance with rest of tech stack, troubleshooting issues and centralizing campaigns on behalf of sales reps
- Maintain consistent reporting cadences across the marketing organization and use our data to communicate performance, areas for improvement, and shared successes or failures
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place that facilitate accurate data collection, while maintaining proper data hygiene to drive the business as we grow
- Drive data governance and compliance through GDPR, CCPA, etc. ensuring controls are in place for data acquisition, enrichment, data deletion, etc.
- Document and communicate/distribute best practices across the organization
Here are a few additional qualities that we're looking for:
- You have 5 years minimum experience supporting B2B/Enterprise marketing and sales teams
- You are Marketo-Certified AND SalesForce-Certified and have managed both platforms simultaneously
- You are a strong and open communicator - both internal and external
- You are a team player and enjoy mentoring and supporting/sharing knowledge with other team members
- You are comfortable with a significant level of ambiguity and resolving conflicts constructively while being a solution oriented partner to the business
- You successfully project manage cross-functional initiatives, delivered on time and on budget