We are top tier VC funded company, headquartered in Silicon Valley and currently in stealth mode. The company is being built and managed by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives, who have built and scaled global companies successfully before.
We are changing the game on how AI powered applications are built and offered to Fortune 5000 global enterprises. If you have the aspirations to work on cutting edge technologies and frameworks, side by side with some of the smartest technologists in Silicon Valley, this may be a unique place for you. Dare to be part of the excitement?
Description/What You’ll Do
You will work with a team of expert data scientists and software engineers to develop the Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine driving its AI insights feature. You would take a leading role in the development of the engine, spanning the design and development of its core NLP algorithms to the software framework supporting it. You would play a central role in ensuring the accuracy and speed of the system so that it is appropriate for inclusion in voice applications, where responsiveness is significant.
- Masters or PhD in computer science or a related technical field with a focus on statistics or machine-learning.
- Experience developing production natural-language processing systems (3+ years PhD, 5+ years Masters).
- Understanding of core NLP concepts such as sentence parsing, parts of speech tagging, and named-entity recognition.
- Understanding of the fundamentals behind advanced machine-learning concepts used in NLP such as conditional random fields, latent dirichlet allocation, matrix factorization, and semi-supervised learning.
- Understanding of embeddings and experience using them successfully in production systems.
- Strong background in Python or Java, developing production-quality and maintainable code.
- Strong background in OOP, leveraging abstraction and interfaces to improve code control, readability, and maintainability.
- Experience blending classical and modern techniques in machine-learning and rules-systems with great effect.
- Open to new ideas, enjoys sharing ideas, and enjoys working with open, communicative teams.
- Masters or PhD in computer science with a focus on computational linguistics and statistical machine-learning.
- Experience developing production natural-language processing systems (6+ years PhD, 8+ years Masters).
- Experience building custom chatbot products.
- Familiarity with microservices and stateless system development.