SECURITI.ai is an innovator of AI-Powered cybersecurity and data protection solutions. Its product suite, PRIVACI.ai is the world’s first PrivacyOps platform that helps automate all major functions needed for privacy compliance in one place. It enables enterprises to give rights to people on their data, be responsible custodians of people’s data, comply with global privacy regulations and bolster their brands. The AI-Powered PrivacyOps platform is a full-stack solution that operationalizes and simplifies privacy compliance using robotic automation and a natural language interface
The company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives who have successfully built and scaled high growth global companies before. If you have aspirations to work on cutting edge technologies and frameworks, side by side with some of the smartest technologists, this may be a unique place for you. Dare to be part of the excitement?
About the Role
You will work with a team of data scientists and software engineers to develop and manage the data management and protection framework within our product. You will be responsible for:
- The vision, roadmap and development of our data management and protection platform
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- At least 5 years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience in governance, risk and compliance and/or information security
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies
- Experience in Master Data Management (MDM), Data Platforms, Big Data technologies, Machine Learning, and Analytics
- Strong technical background and hands-on experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with diverse and distributed teams
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills
You will stand out if
- You have been part of other privacy or security companies
- You have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following areas - Metadata Management, Data Management, Data Quality, Reference Data, Big Data, Data Lake Management, BI and analytics, Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- You have demonstrated experience in defining new product ideas
- You have demonstrated the ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision