We are a top tier VC funded company, headquartered in Silicon Valley and currently in stealth mode. The company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives, who have successfully built and scaled high growth global companies before.
If you have the aspirations to work on cutting edge technologies and frameworks, side by side with some of the smartest technologists, this may be a unique place for you. Dare to be part of the excitement?
Description / What You’ll Do
You will work with the UI/UX framework team to build software components and tools that solve a variety of hard data analytics and enterprise problems. You will build high-performance front-end web applications to support analytics requirements and glue together various backend services to enable complete end-to-end workflows.
- Integrate with APIs by defining the contract and also building out APIs when required
- Collaborate effectively with product owners, design, platform teams to define specifications and deliver features iteratively
- Be passionate about code quality, security, testing and performance
- Work on features from end to end from design to launching it in production
- Full stack or front-end engineer with solid understanding of modern single page web apps
- Experience with relational database / NoSQL database
- 2+ years experience in building responsive applications
- 2+ years experience working with React/Angular/Vue.js or similar framework, developing single page apps
- Working experience with build systems like gulp/grunt, webpack, continuous integration (Jenkins)
- BS in Computer Science or related engineering qualification
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good sense of humor
Preferred Qualifications for Senior Role
- Experience building highly secure web applications that deal with sensitive data
- Experience in developing large scale/high traffic applications with a passion for user experience
- Expertise in front end performance optimization
- Experience with test automation frameworks in js for unit, integration and E2E tests
- Experience building REST API endpoints in Java, Python or Go
- Nice to have an understanding of SVG coordinate systems and transformations
- Nice to have familiarity with docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes