You will lead the product marketing and messaging for Securiti.AI product. You will work with product management, sales, customers and technology partners to understand our audience, their issues, our unique value proposition and competitive landscape. You will use this knowledge to develop the marketing strategy, tactics, messaging, content, and training to drive pipeline growth and conversion.
- Develop strategy and drive execution of all aspects of product marketing, including product positioning and messaging, target customer definition, competitive strategy and tactics, industry analyst engagement, media relations, channel engagement, and demand generation
- Create compelling, highly differentiated product positioning and content
- Drive a marketing strategy across the security services that meets or exceeds pipeline, conversion targets and bookings
- Work with industry analysts to position company in leadership positions
- Represent the company at industry events and customer meetings
- Educate sales team with competitive intelligence and provide them the collateral and playbooks that increase sales productivity, pipeline conversion and meet booking targets
- MBA from a good business school preferred
- Technology background
- 5+ years of proven product marketing experience
- Good domain knowledge in cybersecurity & privacy
We are top-tier, VC funded silicon-valley startup in stealth mode. Our company is being built by proven serial entrepreneurs and executives who have previously scaled multiple successful global companies from the ground-up.
We are changing the game on how AI-powered applications are built and offered to Fortune 5000 global enterprises. We are combining both foundational and cutting-edge advancements in the machine-learning and cloud-systems to highly-researched, high-value products for the enterprise.