Who we are:
Cybersecurity has emerged as one of the most headline-grabbing topics, and industries, of our time and affects virtually every aspect of our lives. There are few greater global challenges you could work on than the ones we love to work on every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, mission-oriented environment where you can actually have positive impact on the world, then consider joining our team at SecureSet.
SecureSet is the premier cybersecurity education provider and we are looking for individuals who are as committed to educating the next generation of expert cybersecurity problem-solvers as we are. SecureSet campuses are places of community, learning, and growth.
SecureSet is looking for a smart, driven, problem solving Staff Accountant with the ability to maintain accurate records, deliver needed data, and manage record collection.
More specifically, responsibilities include:
- Accurately record daily financial transactions in QuickBooks
- Input and track all purchase requisitions
- Process accounts payable
- Process and manage accounts receivable, including collections
- Research and resolve accounts payable/or accounts receivable issues with customers or vendors
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Managing bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Manage credit card transactions and reconciliations
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables
- Assist in preparing financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
- Complete special projects as required to support the Controller
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Work experience / Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Strong data entry and record keeping skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Superb organizational and communication skills
Based on experience and skillset.
SecureSet Academy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.