Who we are:
Cybersecurity has emerged as one of the most headline-grabbing topics, and industries of our time and affects virtually every aspect of our lives. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, mission-oriented environment where you can actually have a positive impact on the world, then consider joining our team at SecureSet. SecureSet is the premier cybersecurity education provider and we are looking for individuals who are as committed to educating the next generation of expert cybersecurity problem-solvers as we are.
Who we are looking for:
Are you a natural relationship builder who thrives on conversation and helping people achieve their goals? Do you have the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity and sales targets? Are you competitive yet compassionate leader who is hungry to grow professionally, and ready to change lives? If you answer yes to these questions, then SecureSet Academy is the place for you!
The Admissions Counselor is responsible for contacting, nurturing and converting leads into enrolled students through a consultative sales approach. The Admissions Counselor is also responsible for completing outbound prospecting as needed to achieve lead and fill targets. In new markets, the Admissions Counselor will be responsible for working with the Campus Director and Community Manager to build brand awareness and establish lead pools to meet enrollment targets. This is a highly relationship-driven position that guides potential students through the
decision-making process. Admissions Counselors actively participate in prospective student engagement and conversion efforts such as individual discussions and lead generating events.
Most importantly, the Admissions Counselor contributes to a working environment of high-energy, enthusiasm, fun and an overall passion for achievement.
- Prospective Student Engagement:
- Proactively manage and respond to prospective student inquiries.
- Complete outbound prospecting as needed to drive leads to achieve student enrollment targets.
- Support lead generation through event attendance, particularly in new markets.
- Manage sales a funnel in Salesforce and ensure student leads and applicants move efficiently through the sales and application stages.
- Build trusting relationships with prospective students through active listening and leveraging needs based selling techniques.
- Hold meaningful conversations with prospective students to guide them to the correct programs based on their desired career path and aspirations.
- Lead campus tours and admissions events to provide students with an understanding our value proposition and leave them with an exceptional impression of our brand.
- Execute within our company sales process and framework, but constantly consider and suggest ways to improve the potential student experience, conversion rate and sales process.
- Contribute to the evaluation of prospective students and support the execution of admission decisions.
- Meet course fill and conversion rate goals.
- Current Student Engagement:
- Continue to nurture students after enrollment until class starts to maximize 1st day class starts.
Skills and Qualifications:
▪ 2-5 years proven experience in consultative sales, consumer sales, SaaS sales, enterprise sales/partnerships, admissions or recruiting.
▪ Understanding and experience with needs-based selling approach.
▪ Exceptional closing skills while remaining welcoming, understanding, and empathetic.
▪ Goal-oriented with experience driving for results in a target-driven environment.
▪ Able to think on your feet.
▪ Outstanding communication skills.
▪ Ability to tie an individual’s wants and needs into a logical solution.
▪ Experience with Salesforce a plus.