At SearchSpring, our technology helps over 600 retailers across 10+ retail verticals create engaging shopping experiences for their customers. Our new Relevancy Platform provides retailers with the tools to make their marketing/merchandising teams more effective, deliver a contextually relevant customer shopping experience across all devices, and empowers employees across all departments with actionable insights.
SearchSpring is looking for a Solutions Engineer. In this role you will support our sales team by serving as a technical resource in discussions with prospective clients. You will help to ensure a successful implementation of SearchSpring on our customers’ e-commerce stores by understanding their needs and reviewing their product data. We’re looking for someone who loves helping people to solve problems, working with data, and wants to play a major role in ensuring the success of our clients.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years in sales, solutions engineering, technical consulting or software development
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to simplify complex technical subjects
- Great problem solving abilities and eager to learn
- Comfortable interfacing directly with prospective clients during the sales process
- Positive, team-first attitude with the desire to help others
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to think on your feet
- Experience working with B2B SaaS and/or e-commerce companies
What’s In It For You:
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Casual dress and fun work atmosphere
- A real opportunity to make a difference. You’ll be part of a small, powerful team.
- The chance to work with innovative and progressive technology
- Minimum bureaucracy environment
- 401(k) plan
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Company Short Term Disability coverage
- Company-paid Life and AD&D coverage with option to purchase additional coverage
- 9 paid public holidays each year
- Open PTO policy