At SearchSpring, our technology helps over 600 retailers across 10+ retail verticals create engaging shopping experiences for their customers. Our new Relevancy Platform provides retailers with the tools to make their marketing and merchandising teams more effective, deliver a contextually relevant shopping experience across all devices, and empowers employees across all departments with actionable insights.
As a Customer Success Manager at SearchSpring you are responsible for cultivating strong relationships with SearchSpring customers. Your main goal will be to make sure each and every SearchSpring customer is getting the attention they require - our customers don’t always have a one-size-fits-all solution that requires creative problem solving from you. You are passionate about creating quality relationships and serving the customer's needs.
Your primary responsibilities will be to facilitate and drive the implementation of SearchSpring, maintain positive relationships, resolve client issues, drive optimization of the product and uncover opportunities for improved user experience. Your dedication to the customer is bar none and your approach is always customer-centric.
You will be the consultative expert on all things SearchSpring. The ideal candidate will be able to seamlessly balance business, technical and customer needs. You will use your uncanny combination of technical savviness, excellent communication skills, and analytical abilities to provide a level of support that allows you to anticipate and deliver solutions before the clients know they need one. You will utilize your ability to effectively manage competing priorities while finding opportunities for expansion and preventing cancellations.
More about you:
Hustle is second nature to you. You strive to be the best and are known to go above and beyond. You are open-minded, always searching for solutions and don’t wait for problems to find you. You are scrappy, resourceful and thoughtful when finding answers. You are a team player who possess high levels of emotional intelligence that allows you to work collaboratively with the team and client. Last but not least, you are a true self-starter who is able to achieve great results with minimal direction and oversight.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 - 5 years managing B2B customers directly in account management, client services or customer service role
- A demonstrable history of strong performance
- A degree is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Technically savvy
- Experience being involved with complex technology projects (e-commerce website launches, software integration projects, saas, data feed management, etc)
- Experience working with businesses that are between $10m - $100m in revenue (multiple stakeholders, competing priorities, mature internal processes, etc)
- Experience with consulting services or web technology products
- Experience leading or managing a team