Software Engineers work across all aspects of the self-driving vehicle system, from algorithm design to high-performance embedded work to distributed implementations. We are developing robust, high performance, and highly reliable software.
- Full-stack development
- High-performance message passing and multi-computer infrastructure
- Cloud development and distributed compute
- Development of highly reliable embedded software
- BS/MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong experience with “coding in the large” in a structured software engineering environment
- Excellent C++ programming, Python and software design skills; expertise in other languages welcome
- (optional) Experience with modern GPU hardware
Scotty Labs offers a playground for technically curious people to creatively apply ideas invented in other domains to the automotive industry.
At Scotty Labs, we recognize the horizon of each person's value stretches out in all directions, and we will not simply focus on where you are now. This is true in all aspects of our company culture, but none more so than our dedication to employee autonomy and ownership of process. We maintain a diligently innovative environment and are committed to building a team of learners, hackers, and doers.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you have applicable experience that is not exactly in line with what we have described.
Scotty Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.