Our Perception Engineers are responsible for developing the core algorithms for interpreting sensor data that enables better driving decisions.
- Develop perception algorithms for real-time object detection, tracking, and classification
- Design effective and efficient feature detection methods to assist with online localization
- Work on making vision systems that are robust to changes in lighting and weather conditions
- BS/MS or PhD in Robotics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Excellent C++ programming and software design skills to support high performance perception
- Experience with perception sensors including LIDAR, radar, and cameras
- Expert in designing and building state of the art learning algorithms and training these from large data sets
- Experience with embedded Linux and real time systems
- Experience with Tensorflow, Pytorch, Theano and deep learning pipelines
Scotty Labs offers a playground for technically curious people to creatively apply ideas invented in other domains to the automotive industry.
At Scotty Labs, we recognize the horizon of each person's value stretches out in all directions, and we will not simply focus on where you are now. This is true in all aspects of our company culture, but none more so than our dedication to employee autonomy and ownership of process. We maintain a diligently innovative environment and are committed to building a team of learners, hackers, and doers.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you have applicable experience that is not exactly in line with what we have described.