Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with global drug-discovery companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. Our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics, driving our successful drug discovery collaborations around the world.
We’re looking for a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to help scientists design better drugs, faster. This person will play a vital role in the implementation of the Schrodinger Drug Discovery Platform and LiveDesign for large collaborations and major users in Europe. By serving as the bi-directional voice of the high-value customer and product, they will also help drive future development in a strategic fashion. This senior level position is instrumental in helping scientists use LiveDesign to better achieve their goals, and plays a strong role in the direction of the product.
for more information about how LiveDesign is helping shape the future of collaborative drug design.
- Manage Schrodinger Drug Discovery Platform and LiveDesign implementation, from early stage discussions, through training, deployment, and overall success.
- Collaborate internally with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects and Education Team to ensure success of the account, and to enable substantial growth and usage.
- Understand the customer scientific needs, workflows, and mission in order to help craft the LiveDesign implementation.
- Help drive product development and the roadmap design by working closely with product management and engineering
- Represent regional priorities to Solution Architects
- BS in chemistry with 5+ years in a life sciences field related to drug discovery, MSc or PhD preferred.
- Experience with computational chemistry or cheminformatics in a research setting
- Proven track record of being highly organized, with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Project management background
- Knowledgeable in software development practices and/or familiar with enterprise software technology concepts
- Experience with user-facing roles
- Experience in OS level support for web and database systems
- Experience with Schrödinger modeling suite
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.