Schrödinger aims to revolutionize drug discovery through the use of breakthrough computational methods. To ensure outstanding support of our growing and global 400-person organization, we are looking for an outstanding Human Resources Associate to join the NYC-based Human Resources team.
We seek someone with a proven record of supporting and encouraging a positive, inclusive, and passionately mission-centric work culture. As a member of the Human Resources team, you’ll contribute to various aspects of employment at Schrödinger, including employee engagement, onboarding processes, and L&D initiatives.
Who will love this job:
- A conscientious organizer with excellent time-management skills
- A dedicated team-player who’s also comfortable working independently
- A great oral and written communicator
- A humanitarian who cares deeply about delivering positive change
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in fostering an onboarding experience for all NYC and Boston employees that is comprehensive, seamless, and mission-oriented
- Maintain training materials for the HR team in Ulti-Pro, including new hire, manager, and year-end trainings
- Manage the intern program, which will include partnering with managers and internal recruiters to find candidates, organize development programs, and plan social events
- Collaborate with managers in the New York office on projects related to culture, communications, and connection
- Partner with our colleagues in Office Management to create and lead events such as Wellness Month and Kid’s Day
- Calendar management, including scheduling new hire orientations and talks, management trainings, open enrollments, and offboarding schedules
- Provide generalist support to the HR team, such as background check and e-verify administration, maintaining employee files and data in our HRIS, and ad hoc support for our Immigration and Benefits Specialists
What you’ll need:
- At least one year of HR or administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company’s mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, union status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. To us, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. Greater diversity doesn’t just mean better headlines or public images—it means increased adaptability and profitability.