We’re looking to hire a Contracts Manager to join us in our mission to design drugs that improve human health and materials that increase quality of life!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. WaterMap, LiveDesign, and FEP+ are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As part of our Legal team, you’ll play an integral role in the negotiation, analysis, preparation, review, and revision of commercial contracts. You’ll also handle contract administration, which will include organizing files and maintaining a legal library.
Who will love this job:
- A proficient writer
- A polymath who enjoys working interdepartmentally
- A diligent records and workflow manager
What you’ll do:
- Draft contract termination notices, requests for payment, NDAs, sole source letters, EULAs, and SOWs for our modeling services, technology services, and Drug Discovery departments
- CRO Agreements
- Complete the contracting process by obtaining correct signatures and filing
- Prompt responses to unaddressed email threads
- Provide administrative support for the Legal team
What you’ll need:
- At least six years’ experience with negotiating and drafting commercial contracts in tech space OR A law degree plus at least three years’ experience with negotiating and drafting commercial contracts in tech space
- Experience with commercial contracts and administrative duties
Pay and Perks:
Schrödinger understands that exceptional people make a company great. Because of this, we offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401(k) plan with company matching, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, a parental leave program and a generous amount of paid time off. We adhere to a set of company principles that are reflective of our focus on the company’s outstanding scientific mission and vision, as well as how we aspire to work with one another and our customers and collaborators. Our company culture draws on these principles, and is best described as science-focused, ethical, collaborative and collegial.
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.