Schrödinger (NASDAQ: SDGR) is transforming drug discovery and materials research. Used by bio-pharmaceutical and industrial companies, academic institutions, and government laboratories worldwide, our software platform can predict critical properties of molecules before scientists embark on time-consuming and costly experiments. Schrödinger has also deployed its computational platform to advance its own drug discovery programs, as well as those of various pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We’re seeking a motivated data-driven Business Analyst to provide financial business analytics for Europe, Africa and continental Asia of Schrödinger. This position will be based in Munich and report to the Director of Administration, Europe.
Who will love this job:
- A data-driven and service-oriented financial analyst with the ability to provide business support
- A highly motivated self-starter who can work with various dislocated departments
- An outstanding analyst who enjoys challenging and improving the status quo
What you’ll do:
- Create and improve revenue infrastructure to enable better decision making.
- Analyze in-depth revenue streams of territories including Europe, Africa and continental Asia
- Partner with Account Managers to provide support on analytical level
- Collaborate closely with Global counterparts to streamline and homogenize financial processes
- Kick-off initiatives to automate revenue reporting and forecasting
- Support CRM infrastructure
What you should have:
- Degree in Life Sciences, Business Studies, Finance, Accounting or a relevant field with focus on Controlling
- Business experience in Controlling, FP&A/BP&A and/or Corporate Planning within an international corporation.
- Experience with CRM software (Netsuite, Salesforce)
- Fluency in English with a subject-specific terminology
- Knowledge of life science market is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company’s mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of such identifiers as race, color, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation, for example. To us, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. Greater diversity doesn’t just mean better headlines or public images—it means increased adaptability and profitability.