We’re looking to hire a Contracts Administrator to join us in our mission to design drugs that improve human health and materials that increase quality of life!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with large pharmaceutical companies and biotech companies globally. Our platform is deployed by users worldwide to enable the discovery of novel therapeutics and materials more rapidly, at a lower cost, and we believe with a higher likelihood of success.
As a member of our Legal department, you’ll be an integral part of the records and workflow management, ensuring the smooth operation of the whole team.
Who will love this job:
- A diligent records and workflow manager
- A self-motivated problem solver with keen attention to detail
- An organizer who is able to see several steps ahead
- A Team player known to pitch in wherever help is needed and work with other teams to get the job done.
- Administrative Super Stars of the Innovative Variety
What you’ll do:
- Provide administrative support for the Legal team
- Update templates
- Complete the contracting process by obtaining correct signatures and filing
- Ensure all legal matters are addressed appropriately
- File and review commercial contracts
- Create and institute systems of efficiency
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Drive, GCal, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Sites, Hangout, etc.)
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- A 4-year college degree preferred and 3+ years of relevant administrative experience (within a Legal Department, a plus).
- Excellent organizational skills, above-average technological skills, and a natural problem-solving ability.
- Exceptional professional communications skills. Ask questions, practice common sense, and protect all sensitive and confidential materials and information. An ability to adapt to various communication styles
Pay and Perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work in 2018 and 2019.
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.