Schrödinger, a leader in computational chemistry software and services for new materials discovery, is seeking a Business Support Specialist to join our team.
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. In 2013, we set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run in science (156,000 cores!), and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. FEP+, WaterMap, Glide, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the applications we’ve created.
You’ll be responsible for implementing our marketing strategy in EMEA, India and China. The position will be based in Munich, Germany.
Who will love this job:
- A strategic specialist with a scientific and marketing or business background
- A team player with excellent analytical skills
- A confident and strong communicator.
- An independent self-motivator who manages his/her own time well
What you’ll do:
Analyze market, historical data (customers or leads)
Generate and Qualify leads, Identify opportunities
Plan all events in EU territory (conferences, webinars, workshops)
Implement marketing strategy in EMEA, India, China.
Plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing activities, e.g. conferences, webinars, workshops from a strategic perspective
- Maximize impact during conferences through detailed strategic planning
- Plan and organize online seminars, coordinating with application scientists and education team
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns
- Coordinate event communication with global counterparts
Provide holistic business support for Account Managers
- Analyze market and prepare competitive information
- Optimize and automate lead generation
- Take the lead in organizing scientific presence of international colleagues
- Generate, prepare, and update scientific and general information material
- Manage, structure, maintain and expand knowledge database and repository
Conceptualize and manage social media presence in EMEA, India, China
What you should have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in life sciences
- At least three years’ marketing experience in a science-based field
- Excellent English skills - German and/or French would be a plus
- Proven track record of being highly organized, with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience in working with distributed teams
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.