We’re looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science, collaborating with companies like Takeda, Nimbus, Pfizer, and Sanofi. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run (156,000 cores), and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. WaterMap, LiveDesign, and the Materials Science Suite are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a member of our Sales team in the Portland office, you’ll help drive sales automation, support marketing campaigns, and facilitate online business. You’ll also be responsible for developing and providing detailed and clear sales analytics reports for Business and Executive Management. We’ll expect you to work closely with members of Schrödinger’s operations across all business functions and at all levels.
Who will love this job:
- A sales automation veteran
- A confident communicator with well-developed IT skills who enjoys data presentation
- An Oracle NetSuite or Salesforce expert
- A student of life sciences (an undergraduate degree is a plus!)
- A good listener who enjoys sharing ideas openly and taking direction
- A great team player
What you’ll do:
- Produce clear, detailed reports and presentations showing sales performance and forecasts by territory and product category
- Ensure the integrity of the sales forecast pipeline at all times
- Drive the development of sales automation, enabling online business transactions for high-volume products
- Facilitate the smooth handling of data from marketing campaigns and the effective hand-over to relevant internal sales executives and account managers
- Develop improved processes for sales order processing
- Work with the CRM development team to help drive the project for the adoption of new systems
What you should have:
- At least five years of sales/sales operations experience in a scientific software domain
- Experience with CRM databases
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events - last summer we went tubing down the Delaware River! New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company’s mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, union status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. To us, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. Greater diversity doesn’t just mean better headlines or public images—it means increased adaptability and profitability.