Schrödinger, a technology leader with a computational platform used for drug discovery both internally and by the pharmaceutical industry, is seeking an Executive Assistant for the Chief Financial Officer.
- All administrative support for the CFO including calendar management and scheduling, travel coordination, external communications, expense reporting and special projects.
- Support for investor and banking outreach activities: involves working extensively with banking contacts, investors and our Investor Relations firm to ensure we manage and track all relationships effectively and proactively.
- Manage materials to be shared with bankers and investors, including Powerpoint presentations, and conduct ad hoc analyses.
- Proactively organize meetings between the CFO and the Finance staff and other internal stakeholders including the CEO and other Executive team members to ensure continued alignment throughout the organization.
- Travel with CFO and Finance staff roughly 10% of the time.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent critical thinker with exceptional professional communication skills.
- Be detail-oriented, conscientious and highly organized.
- Be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Gmail, and Google Docs. Additional internet applications a plus.
- Anticipate the needs of the CFO, thinking steps ahead whenever possible.
- Be flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing, team-oriented business environment.
- Protect highly sensitive and confidential material and matters.
- Have a college degree and previous administrative experience.
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.