We’re looking to hire a Strategic Deployment Manager to join us in our mission to improve human health and quality of life through the development, distribution, and application of advanced computational methods!
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. We set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. FEP+, WaterMap, Glide, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the programs we’ve created.
As a member of our Enterprise Informatics team, you’ll play a vital role in the implementation of LiveDesign at pharmaceutical customers in the United States, helping oversee the use and success of the deployment. By serving as the bi-directional voice of this customer, you’ll also help drive future development and support in a strategic fashion. This senior-level position is an instrumental consultant for scientists who use LiveDesign to better achieve their goals. By applying your experience and knowledge, you’ll become a key driver of the product and its capabilities..
for more information about how LiveDesign is helping shape the future of collaborative drug design.
- Manage LiveDesign implementation, from early stage discussions, through training, deployment, and overall success.
- Collaborate internally with our Account Managers, Solutions Architects and Education Team to ensure success of the account, and to enable substantial growth and usage.
- Help drive product development and the roadmap design by working closely with product management and engineering, bringing the real world customer needs to team.
- Represent regional priorities to Solution Architects
- BS in a life science with 5+ years in a life sciences field related to drug discovery, MSc or PhD preferred.
- Experience with computational chemistry or cheminformatics in a research setting
- Proven track record of being highly organized, with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Project management
- Knowledgeable in software development practices and/or familiar with enterprise software technology concepts
- Experience with user-facing roles
- Experience in OS level support for web and database systems
- Drug discovery in a pharmaceutical environment: either in a supporting role externally, or as part of the process internally
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events - last summer we went tubing down the Delaware River! New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company’s mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of such identifiers as race, color, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual orientation, for example. To us, “diversity” isn’t just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. Greater diversity doesn’t just mean better headlines or public images—it means increased adaptability and profitability.