Schrödinger, a leader in computational chemistry software and services for new materials discovery, is seeking an Order Management Specialist to join our team.
Schrödinger is on the cutting edge of computer-aided drug discovery and materials science. In 2013, we set the record for the largest and fastest cloud computing run in science, and our software suites continue to revolutionize the design of therapeutics and materials. FEP+, WaterMap, Glide, Maestro, and LiveDesign are just a few examples of the applications we’ve created.
The Order Management Specialist position is a challenging and fast-paced role that coordinates between a variety of groups. You’ll be responsible for processing inbound purchase orders and customer agreements, generating license keys for software delivery, and managing customer billing and receipts. The position will be based in Portland, Oregon.
- Review and process complex software contracts for various types of software deployments, including creation, delivery and management of software license keys
- Review and process service agreements, including setting up internal projects to track the performance of those services
- Regularly converse and coordinate with customers, sales team, legal, and other internal teams
- Accurate application of sales tax rates rules for customer billing, and monthly filing of sales tax returns
- Accurate invoice generation and posting of cash receipts
- Assisting with commission and royalty calculations
- Posting accrual entries to the general ledger, and performing monthly reconciliation of various accounts
- General administrative tasks that may be required to keep customer records up to date, which may include managing payment portals and electronic invoicing information
- Identify process impediments and propose specific solutions; work with various internal teams to implement identified changes
- College degree in Accounting or Finance, or experience in order management, accounts receivable / payable, or purchasing / fulfillment
- Proven track record of being highly organized, with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to handle high-volume tasks and transactions, while meeting daily deadlines
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced Excel skills
- NetSuite or Salesforce experience preferred
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands that it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. Our company culture is relaxed but engaged, and we have four weeks of paid vacation time.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!