The Schlow Restaurant Group is looking for an Administrative Assistant, to work directly with our events team. The ideal candidate should be fluent in doing business with cloud based productivity tools particularly Google Suite. Candidate must be very flexible, a multi-tasker and efficient.
The candidate should be well educated with strong communication and writing skills, a self starter, and willing to handle all administrative duties − no task too big or small.
Responsibilities include management of day to day activities including somce calendar and email, phone calls, requests, travel, special events and VIP/client relations while acting as a liaison between him, the rest of the SRG Exec team, and all restaurant properties.
Discretion and trustworthiness are imperative. If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of an organization whose values you share -- and that recognizes your dedication and hard work -- then we invite you to apply. The Schlow Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should be competent in the following areas:
- Succinct, articulate business communicator with diplomatic, courteous telephone etiquette, as well as strong presentation and writing skills.
- Disciplined, accountable and committed to producing quality work in a timely manner; productive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Easily develops and maintains effective relations with clients and coworkers; sensitive to diversity and adaptive to various personalities and management styles.
- Smart, fast learner, and proactive, (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
- Strong writing skills (professional tone, good grammar/spelling, ability to grasp concepts and construct documents, editing for formatting and consistency); organized and attentive to detail.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management, prioritizing, multitasking skills.
- Observant, analytical and focused on identifying and resolving problems.
Applicant must be extremely organized and self-reliant. Job scope includes intensive scheduling, elegant communication, event planning, liaison to press, public relations teams and restaurant staff, technical support, project management and notation, as well as domestic responsibilities included but not limited driving children to and from school/activities, household management, and book keeping. Must be an upbeat, adaptive, people person, with excellent organizational, time management, written and spoken communication skills. Must vigilantly stay technologically savvy, adapt to growth and changes with ease, and look for ways to assist in strengthening branding externally as well as culture internally.
Domestic travel primarily to DC and special events.