Our Restaurant Group is looking for a Restaurant Operations Assistant. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with and accustomed to restaurant culture, and skilled at using cloud based productivity tools particularly Google Suite (gmail, docs, sheets). Candidate must be flexible, a multi-tasker and efficient.
The candidate should be well educated with strong communication and writing skills, a self starter, and willing to handle all administrative duties − no task too big or small.
Responsibilities include managing communications, researching solutions to problems as they arise, coordinating meetings, assisting with arrangements for the executive team, and two evenings of restaurant operations a week.
Discretion and trustworthiness are imperative. If you are interested in the opportunity to be part of an organization whose values you share -- and that recognizes your dedication and hard work -- then we invite you to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates should be competent in the following areas:
- Succinct, articulate business communicator with diplomatic, courteous telephone etiquette.
- Disciplined, accountable and committed to producing quality work in a timely manner; productive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Easily develops and maintains effective relations with clients and coworkers; sensitive to diversity and adaptive to various personalities and management styles.
- Smart, fast learner, and proactive, (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
- Strong writing skills (professional tone, good grammar/spelling, ability to grasp concepts and construct documents, editing for formatting and consistency).
- Detail oriented, highly organized and methodical with excellent time management, prioritizing, multitasking skills.
- Observant, analytical and focused on identifying and resolving problems.
This job will be in multiple locations and access to transportation is a must.