Schlow Restaurant Group (Alta Strada, Tico, The Riggsby, Casolare, Nama, Prima) is expanding the private events management team and is looking for full time manager with solid prior experience in booking private events. The candidate needs to be highly motivated and effective at working in a fast-paced, team environment and have a proven successful track record. Compensation includes base salary and commissions.
- Booking large party dinner reservations
- Booking private events and handling catering orders
- Monitor and track business results and forecast respectively
- Communicate effectively across all facets and departments
- Demonstrate an emphasis on driving business while improving quality and guest retention
- Strong floor presence during peak business hours
- Strong background in fine dining and knowledge of service standards
- Candidates should be highly organized, efficient, and be able to work precisely
- Ability to multitask and plan ahead
- Ability to train and encourage the restaurant staff
- Candidates should demonstrate creativity and a commitment to the brand success
- Must have Open Availability and Flexible schedule
- Knowledge of Guest Center and Triple Seat is a plus
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits after 90 days of employment for full time employees. After 30 days of employment, our team enjoys a 100% off food and NA beverage dining benefit at all of our restaurants. After one year of employment, employees become eligible to join the company's 401K plan with up to 4% company matching.
WHO WE ARE
The award-winning Schlow Restaurant Group features the cuisine of acclaimed chef, Michael Schlow. With restaurants spanning the country, Michael Schlow is one of the most influential and respected chefs in America today. His ability to capture a variety of global cuisines and techniques has led to appearances on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, Nightline, and The Food Network. Michael's been the recipient of many awards including being named "Best Chef in the Northeast" by the James Beard Foundation.
Schlow Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.